my favor moive

my favor moive

Forrest Gump




Author


Forrest Gump is a 1994 American comedy-drama film based on the 1986 novel of the same name by Winston Groom.

directed



Robert Zemeckis

Actor

    Tom Hanks

        Robin Wright
        Gary Sinise
        Mykelti Williamson
        Sally Field


      Story About



      The story depicts several decades in the life of Forrest Gump,
      a slow-witted but kind-hearted man from Alabama
      who witnesses several defining historical events in the 20th century in the United States.

      thank you to watch!

评论

  1. Thanks for showing more info about that movie which that make me interesting to watch it ASAP

    回复删除
  2. I think it's very cool that you chose this movie to review. It's a great heart warming movie.

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

My Favorite Class At LESP Is AP Art

Talking about myself