Talking about myself

Talking about myself

My name is Anzhi ye, you can call me Andrew


I am a student at LESP High School


I come from Guangzhou, Guangdong province at China. At 2016, i come to American. Now i living in Manhattan


My favorite artist are

    Ai Wewei
    Van Gogh
    Zuoxiao Zuzhou
    anmi
    mu shiyo
    Leonardo da Vinci
    Xiujiong Ye


I have a wish that i could travel along at a strange country, like a backpacker.

Here is my wishlist about where I want to travel:


  • Democratic People's Republic of Korea




  • Socialist Republic of Vietnam




  • State of Mongolia




  • Iceland




  • The Kingdom of Bhutan






  • I was good at photography,drawing, and travel. Although i like play cell phone and watching the anime, now i realize that creat something new can get more funny



    Tis is my photography




    this is my self-portrait



    i like watch some anime at here


    Here is my gmail


    Now I learning the coding lessonat here.


    To email me at here


    thank you to watch!

    评论

    此博客中的热门博文

    My Favorite Class At LESP Is AP Art

    Life and Death Are Wearing Me Out