A Daily Life

A Daily Life

6:30AM,
My first phone alarm clock ringing.
 Most of the time I even did not aware it.

7:00AM
Second alarm ringing.
Most of the time I will wake up, and play my phone.
And then  brush my teeth, wash my face, and wear my clothes,
get ready to go to school.

7:40AM
I might already live my home.
Most of the time I will live my home after 7:50.
But it's fine, I just need 10 min to walk to go to school.
Sometimes I will buy some food for breakfast since I am coming to school.
相关图片
First period
ESL 5

Second period
US History

Third period
Exploring Literature

Fourth period
Physical education class in the gym


Fifth period
Lunch Time

Sixth period
Coding

Seventh period
Communication

Eighth period
AP Art
jk上学的图像结果
2:20PM
School is over!
On Tuesday and Friday, I will take Ms. Ralston's SAT class.
Ms. Ralston is pretty she always take care of me in many ways.
I will do some SAT question here until 4:00 PM, the class is over.

On Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday,
I will stay at AP Art classroom 313 to keep drawing.
I always stay here for a long time.

6:00PM
Before this time, I will go home.
Not only my family member will worry about my safety,
 but also the school police will force me to go home.

9:00PM
Before this time, I will finish my dinner with my family.

12:00PM
Bathing
野兽先辈的图像结果
1:00PM
Before this time, I will go to sleep.

Any way, WIFI is important to me.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

My Favorite Class At LESP Is AP Art

my favor moive

Talking about myself